Monday 12 August 2013

Ni hao!

So this time in twelve hours I will be in the airport, frantically hyperventilating at the thought of a 15 hour flight (7 to Dubai and then 8 to Shanghai). And this time in 24 hours, I will be well on my way to CHINA BABY!!

On the one hand, I'm super excited - I've always wanted to go on an adventure, and here I am, about to go to China to teach English to little cute Chinese children for six months...I'm just going to conveniently choose to ignore the fact that a) I'm terrified of flying and b) I'm not that fond of children....but still, it'll be a good life experience, and something to tell the grandchildren one day ;)

Anyway, best go and get my beauty sleep - still need to pack my carry on case and check-in online...hmm...think mother bear was right when she tried to get me to pack/get organised last week!

Will update as and when I can :) - until then, Zaijian!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Rach! This is great!! I love it :) just read it in bed before getting up this morn! I bet you're well on your way now!! Hope you enjoy Dubai airport. Never been there but bet it's similar to Bahrain! Have an awesome flight to shanghai and can't wait for next post!! Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete